Thank you

If you are new to OS Development, plan on spending some time here first before going into the other forums.

Moderator:Moderators

nazeeh
Thank you

Post by nazeeh » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 am

I just had to register an account here to say "Thank you".

The OS development tutorials you have here are priceless. Being able to explain a subject that is historically have been perceived by me (and others) as extremely difficult in such a simple and fluid manner is a huge accomplishment.

Your tutorials are very well put together, the writing is very easy to read and follow and the examples are quite clear.

Keep up the good work! Effort like this always pays off in some way in the future. What you're offering for "free" now will come back to you at some point with great rewards.

Thanks again
Nazeeh

Wolf

Re: Thank you

Post by Wolf » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

In my opinion it already did. He now has tons of people working on his projects. I'd be willing to bet that most of them were attracted by the OS Development series.

Andyhhp

Re: Thank you

Post by Andyhhp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Definatly

The thing that makes these tutorials stand out above and beyond anything else is the fact that they are all linked together.

It isnt hard to find discrete tutorials for specific topics but this is the first and only that I have found that shows how one bit leads on from another

~Andyhhp