Teaching Material

Feedback? Questions? Comments? All discussions on the articles and tutorials hosted or developed by us go in here.

Moderator:Moderators

Richy
Teaching Material

Post by Richy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi I'm new...

I'll be teaching a course on OS this winter, and while there are more than a few well-made textbook on the theory, I've been hard-put finding practical material. Then I came accross your tutorials. They are amazing! I hope no one will mind if I use some of them (with additional material I found elsewhere) as a foundation for the practical OS implementation part of my course :)

In exchange, I'd be more than happy to donate to the site the teaching slides I'll have developed during the term. I don't mean to brag, but I've been teaching for years, and one comment that always comes back in evaluation after evaluation is that I make very high-quality powerpoint presentations :wink: I'm sure they would make a fine addition to your already well-done tutorials.

Thank you again for putting all this material together!

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! :D I do not mind if you use some of the material. It is always nice knowing that the series is being used to aid in understanding operating system theory and design.

If you would like to present presentations, I would be more then happy to look at them! Perhaps they can be put inside of the series to make it more better.