All about creating music and sound effects.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:54 am
I want to play a wav file in my 16-bit OS. so can u please tell me how to start for that. if u have code, send it
to me with explaination.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 pm
Do you already have a sound driver implemented for your OS? If not, I would recommend working on that first.
Even the good old DOS games used their own
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm
i cant understand guys what the topic??? can any 1 tell me??
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am
I'm just wondering why you guys were responding to a two-year-old post
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:05 am
- Location: 127.0.0.1
its a fairly good question :S